In the name of the Father and of the Mother and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen!
Symbol of Creed
I believe in One God - Creator of the Heavens and the Earth,
Who is present in the whole Life.
I believe in the justice of His Law
and with humility I submit to the Wisdom of His Law.
I believe in the Kingdom of God, manifested on the Earth, as it is in the Heavens.
I believe in the Oneness of God - the Father, the Mother, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Dissolve the shell which your heart is in
1. Your mind and your heart are not always in agreement. It is your mind, your carnal mind that is mostly preventing you when your heart calls you Heavenward.
2. Your mind tells you that this is impossible; it finds thousands of reasons not to change anything in your lives. And most often you follow your mind, not your heart. And the voice of your heart gradually becomes quieter and quieter, and it finally subsides completely.
3. And then, when you have had enough running back and forth in your life, have faced many obstacles, and have gotten unhealable wounds in your subtle bodies as well as psychological problems, you hear somewhere or remember that it would be good to seek help from your heart.
4. However, during the long years of living without God, your heart has been covered with such warts and scabs that it cannot answer your calls. You are puzzled because you ask for help, you really need help, and you cannot get it. Your heart keeps silent.
5. At such moments, many people sink into despair or lose hope and fall into the worst states of consciousness. You should not do that, beloved. Your heart hears you, but you cannot hear it because you yourself have covered it with a shell. You have encountered many life situations that hurt your heart, and you hardened your heart. This means that your heart was getting covered with armor, a shell, behind which it was hiding from blows, severe blows that you faced in life.
6. Therefore, step by step, you need to dissolve this shell, this armor, which your heart is in. You will not be able to dissolve this shell at once nor even in a month. A much longer period of time may be required. It may even take the same amount of time as when you were ignoring your heart.
7. However, in order for you to return to the true Life - not to that life that surrounds you but to the real Life, Eternal Life, which is awaiting you - you need to move forward, step by step without stopping, and to remove one cover after another from your heart.
8. There was much evil that you encountered in life. There were a lot of things that used to make your heart die within you. Talk to your heart and feel the warmth within it. Imagine that you are breathing with your heart. Talking with your heart must become your daily practice.
9. And as you devote more and more attention to your heart, it will respond to you. And there will come a moment in your life when you will hear the voice of your heart in the depth of your being. It will be a very tender and gentle voice. You need to try not to lose this voice amidst the hustle and bustle surrounding you. You need to try very hard to hear what your heart is telling you.
10. If you manage to do so once, and then a second time, you can be congratulated on a great victory! You have returned to the true, Divine essence that exists within you. And in comparison with the tenderness, warmth, Love, and bliss that reside within you, within your being, all the entertainment of your world appears to be vulgar and pointless. You will acquire a more exquisite taste, and you will become familiar with the joys of the Divine world.
Your Heart is like a crystal vessel
1. Your heart is like a crystal vessel. But this vessel became muddy during the time of your incarnations on Earth and cannot let Divine Light in.
2. Take your vessel, your heart, and imagine that you are washing away all the accumulated negative qualities and feelings, washing them away layer by layer: all the hatred, hostility, fear, anger, ignorance, laziness, and envy.
3. Each of you has several qualities to get rid of. Wash your heart of the coatings of these negative qualities and manifestations.
4. Repeat that procedure every day. Do not think that you can do the job all at once and clean up your heart from the centuries-old coating of negative energies.
5. Strive to keep constantly in your mind the image of releasing your negative qualities. Imagine how your heart conduct more and more Divine Energy through it every time.
6. Some time later, your heart will be completely cleared from all the accumulations of the past, and you will be able to assimilate in full measure the vibrations of Divine Love pervading the whole world and all of Creation, but you cannot perceive these vibrations due to your own imperfections, and your unwillingness to get rid of them.
7. Imagine yourself sitting on a river-bank or near a lake or a spring while the sun is shining brightly in your face. The gentle touch of the rays of the sun is so pleasant to you. Every day, the sun penetrates deeper and deeper inside of you, and one day you yourself become the Sun, giving your Light and Love to all those who need Light and Love.
8. The time will come when the sun of your Divine consciousness will be able to shine through you and give its warmth to many people who haven't set themselves free of things that do not allow them to find their way to the sun of Divine Presence within them.
9. You are sun-like. You just need to remove centuries-old coatings of dirt from your vessel so that it can become clean and transparent again. You will fill your vessel with Divine Energy, and you will give everyone who is thirsty a chance to take from your vessel.
10. Divine Energy never comes to an end. Only the human consciousness limits the flow of the Divine Energy into your world. The New Day is coming, when there will be no limitations, only Divine Freedom and Divine Love.
Enter the peace of your heart
1. God is ever present in your world; but you should observe that within each of you, God is also present. You need to observe.
2. There are very quiet moments of goodness in your life when everything seems to come to a halt. You hear the silence amid the noise of the city. Everything falls into silence.
3. And at such moments, God quietly comes to you. He appears from the depths of your being and extends His influence on everything around you.
4. And if you were able to feel such moments of presence of the Divine in your world more often, then having tasted that goodness, you would forever turn away from those surrogates that your civilization offers you.
5. It is impossible to confuse the goodness that God gives you with the surrogates that you meet everywhere in your world.
6. I wish that you could capture those states of inner silence and peacefulness in your world. And I wish that you could keep the memory of these states, even when everything around you is collapsing.
7. There are true states when you abide in God. And you must strive to remain in such states.
8. In this way, the Divine world can pour into your manifested world from inside of you. And then the imperfection of your world will gradually subside like fire that cannot find more fuel for itself.
9. Humanity has invented many different things that obstruct the way to the only Truth — God, who dwells in the peace of your hearts.
10. Enter the peace of your heart. And you will have the standard with which to compare the things you face in your lives. You will compare the states that arise within you when you come across the trinkets of your world and contrast them with this state of the Divine harmony and quietness.
The Entrance to the Divine Reality is in Your Heart
1. Concentrate on your heart - there is only you and your heart, my beloved. There is nothing else in your world. The only entrance to the Divine reality is located within your heart.
2. Everything that surrounds you in your physical world is aimed only at helping you to evolve, to grow and overcome yourself, to broaden your consciousness, and to multiply your attainments.
3. You are wanderers who are constantly on the move. Even while staying at rest, you go on covering huge distances in your world, flying thousands and millions of kilometers together with your planet, your solar system, and your galaxy.
4. This is the outer universe. But there is another universe, an inner one, and the entrance into this universe is inside of you, in your heart.
5. Your next step is to uncover this entrance into another world, the Divine world, the world that is not dependent on time and has no space, the world of omniscience and all perfection. This is the world from which everything comes and to which everything returns. It is your world, your Home, your true reality, whence you have come to the physical world to create your material world.
6. All the worlds and access to the distant worlds and the other worlds are inside your heart. And the key to the door inside your heart - is Love. You will open this door with the help of your consciousness — your Divine consciousness.
7. Your external consciousness and your external mind will obstruct you. They will create new barriers on your Path again and again.
8. Now you know where the secret door to the Divine world is, from where you have come, and to where you are to return. Try not to lose the key to this door during your life’s trials. Try to remove from your consciousness everything that prevents you from pushing your way through this narrow door.
9. You must be mindful of yourselves. You must sense, and understand yourselves. You are not the person you see in the mirror; you are mighty spiritual beings, and the time has come for each of you to feel it
10. Therefore, the first step on your Path is your humility before the circumstances in which you start on the Path, and your decision to follow the Path leading you back to God, irrespective of any external conditions of your life.
The Divine Truth Germinates in the Hearts of People
1. The Divine Truth comes to Earth without asking permission from any religious heads or leaders. The Divine Truth germinates in the hearts of people, and it is of no importance which post you occupy, or what your social position or status is.
2. The Path to God is always inside of you, inside your hearts. You can hear the voice of God only in the peace of your heart. Thus, your major task is to listen to your heart. Do learn to listen to your self, to your Higher Self and gradually refuse everything burdening you, and preventing you from the establishment of this connection.
3. You yourselves make the choice between all the things of this world, and your chance to hear that quiet, inner voice inside of you.
4. How long will you scour your beggarly world in search of the meaning of life? You will never find the meaning of life in the surrounding world! I tell you this in a responsible manner, because it is impossible for the mortal to inherit the immortal. The essence of your nature is Divine. And you must return to your Divine nature.
5. Your search for the meaning of life on the physical plane is doomed to failure from the very start. The only true Path lies within you, inside your hearts.
6. There are many paths in this world that people prefer to follow from one embodiment to another, from life to life. But the only true Path is discarded by them.
7. God is patient, beloved. No matter how long you wander around the external world, the time will come when you will return Home.
8. This world exists only within your consciousness, and you maintain the existence of this world with your consciousness. For that reason, you must transition to a new level of consciousness and understanding of the reality around you, in order to leave the physical world and to obtain Divine Freedom.
9. There is nobody, no one man who can force you to make your choice. You and only you can make this far-reaching decision alone, in the quiet of your heart.
10. All you need is simply to make your choice and to step into the boundlessness, giving up yesterday’s festive tinsel, and taking a step toward reality. First take one step, then a second one, and continue to move without stopping toward the real Being, who you really are. There is nothing outside of you that keeps you from moving toward the higher reality. Only you hold yourself back.
In the name of the Father and of the Mother and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen!
 The Rosary is compiled from the following dictations:
Beloved Jesus, December 11, 2009,
Saint Michael, the Archangel January 5, 2007,
Lord Shiva June 24, 2009,
Beloved Alpha June 1, 2005,
Mighty Victory June 10, 2005,
Sanat Kumara May 20, 2005,
Beloved Lanello May 24, 2005,
Beloved El Morya May 25, 2005,
Beloved Kuthumi June 29, 2005,
Sanat Kumara March 4, 2005
 The most important thing while praying the Rosaries, just as any other prayers, is your complete devotion to the Will of God, the achieving of that prayerful state of consciousness, which allows you to forget about yourself, to dissolve in God. If the Orthodox variant of the prayer “The Hail Mary” impedes your consciousness from being concentrated on God, please use the variant of the prayer, which is the most acceptable to your consciousness.