You must aspire to control your thoughts and feelings
In the name of the Father and of the Mother and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen!
1. Your consciousness is like a kind of vessel. When a person is incarnated, his consciousness is limited. Due to the gift of free will, you decide what to fill the vessel of your consciousness with. When it happens that a disciple is ready to assimilate a certain amount of knowledge, but his consciousness does not have the necessary aspiration and direction, in this case, he prefers to fill the vessel of his consciousness with everything he meets in the external world — that is, everything that he reads in the newspapers, watches on TV, or listens to on the radio. Such an omnivorous way of receiving information is permitted until a certain moment — but only until a certain moment.
2. If a person makes no effort to limit the information stream coming into his external consciousness from the physical world, he will fill his consciousness with a mass of unnecessary things, and when the cosmic moment comes for receiving the true knowledge, because the Heavens decide to give this knowledge to non-ascended mankind, the consciousness of such an individual will be simply unable to master anything new. What is worse, such an individual is not able to navigate in all this chaos of information contained in his consciousness. For him, the information obtained from the press has the same importance as the information received from the Dictations of the Ascended Masters.
3. Part of this information rubbish is moved to the subconscious and settles there. Sometimes, when a monster of any internal psychological problem unites with similar vibrations contained in the so-called mass media, the result is manifested in the external behavior of a person and is so unpredictable and goes beyond all reasonable bounds, so that nobody can explain his behavior and no psychologist can help him to solve this unexpected psychological problem.
4. You create all your problems yourselves. You do it exactly at the moment when you place into the vessel of your consciousness all the information you receive in life, without thinking about the consequences. You have already been told repeatedly through this Messenger that 90 percent of the information surrounding you in your world is false and you do not need it for your evolution as spiritual beings. That is why I suggest that you begin by limiting your omnivorous nature. You should not rely too much on any information that comes to you from the external world.
5. First, you should aspire to control your thoughts and feelings. Just spare some ten to fifteen minutes a day for yourselves, when nothing diverts your attention. You may do this before going to bed. Try to discover what you are thinking about. Examine your thoughts closely. Scrutinize them. Imagine that your thoughts are fish in the aquarium. Now one thought swims up to you. Examine it. What is this thought connected with? If this thought ties you down to this world or makes you concentrate on the surrounding world, let it go. You do not need it for your spiritual growth. Then closely examine your second thought and the next one.
6. Your consciousness is filled with so many thoughts that are nothing else but energy, attracted by you from outside and consonant with the energy of your emotional and mental bodies. As you analyze what you are thinking about at such a moment, you can also analyze all your thoughts of the passing day. And you will understand that your consciousness is so busy processing the unnecessary information that you simply lack enough strength of your consciousness to start processing the information that is really useful for your evolution. That is why the most important task for you is to come to a decision that you will no longer fill your consciousness with unnecessary information from the surrounding physical world.
7. Then you will possibly decide to practice some kind of meditation that will help you free yourself from thoughts that tie you down to this world. The aim of any meditation practice, if it is true, is to reach a state of being without thoughts. And when you manage to keep this state for a long enough time, you will be able to gain access to the true information that is really necessary for your spiritual evolution. The time has come when the mental field of the planet must be purified. Only when you empty a saucepan can you fill it with the things necessary for you at present.
8. I suggest that you should seriously revise your attitude to thoughtlessly allowing your consciousness to be under the influence of different information streams in your world. Your world contains 90 percent of needless information. Become free from this needless information and you will gain access to the information that is really necessary for you. The same can be said about your feelings.
9. Analyze your feelings during the day. Watch your feelings during the day. How often do you feel love, joy, and experience inexplicable high spirits? How many times have you stopped in the street to admire the trees or clouds? How often do you go out to be in nature? Your emotions, as well as your thoughts, are under the influence of Earth’s general information field. And this field prevents any images and ideas of the higher octaves from penetrating your dense physical world. Mankind keeps itself under a solid net of its own imperfect thoughts and feelings, and it was its own will to be driven there. Now you should start to clear out the rubbish heaps of your imperfect thoughts and feelings.
10. Your mass media tune into the average level of human consciousness. That is why they prevent you from entering a higher level of your consciousness. Give up using information surrogates, and then the mass media, pushed by competitive struggle, will start adapting to your level of consciousness. This world is only a reflection of your consciousness. If you change your consciousness, then you will be able to attract to yourselves more perfect manifestations from the higher world. And then there will be a precipitation of perfect patterns, which have already been prepared for you long ago by the most advanced minds of humanity and are waiting for you to let this perfection descend into your world.
 The most important thing while praying the Rosaries, just as any other prayers, is your complete devotion to the Will of God, the achieving of that prayerful state of consciousness, which allows you to forget about yourself, to dissolve in God. If the Orthodox variant of the prayer “The Hail Mary” impedes your consciousness from being concentrated on God, please use the variant of the prayer, which is the most acceptable to your consciousness.